Web www.hackaday.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The scantily of rife.

Do you name inanimate objects?

Well, then you're wrong.

We live in a world where a fetus remains unnamed, is not counted in the census nor assigned a social security number, and is thrown away as medical waste rather than given a funeral.

I don't see a problem here.

All of the pro-lifers I've had to try and reason with have left me feeling pretty strongly that they are mentally congruent to the person who tries to defend the legal rights and "personhood" of the tightly coiled turds that he has just secreted into the leeward corner of his bus shelter.

Even social conservatives themselves say "we have two children plus one on the way" rather than "we have three children." That to me demonstrates a startling lack of consistency from a group that sustains itself on doublespeak: one finds logical fallacies at every turn throughout their youth indoctrination programs with their attendant delusional literature.

My take? Mandatory abortion. That's right: suck out every fetus, from every trout trap, worldwide. It's the only solution to our problem.

Just imagine how much better we all would be, had you not been born.






That's just my take on it, and we all know how I feel about having kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home